How to View ALL Projects in Asana

Hello! I’ve started building out our projects in Asana. But I’ve come across a snag. I can’t seem to view ALL projects at once. How do I do this? We will quickly have over 20 projects to keep track of.

Hi @Ashley_Durrer

If you mean for your whole organisation then outside of Portfolio which is part of the business tier, I don’t think it is possible.

Each Team has a Home Page which list all the projects in that team.

Does that help?

Jason

Hi Jason,

This does help! We plan to upgrade and use portfolio, which I believe will be a useful tool since we will have a number of projects.

I did some further digging, and perhaps further dividing projects by teams will assist in the overall projects view. I noticed you can see more projects if you are looking within a team.

New Pro tip. :joy::blush:

1 Like

Hey Ashley,

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for. But you can see all the tasks (that you have permissions to view) within your organization at once by clicking “show more” under favourites then selecting “all items”

Glad I could help @Ashley_Durrer

There a some very good guide articles on team setup and also portfolios.

There is also lots of post in the community re team setup so search away and I am sure you will find many more Pro Tips…

Jason.

The only way to view all projects at once would be to make every project a Favorite… however that defeats the purpose of singling out favorites. It would give you a list on the left-hand side which you can reorder how you wish, no matter which Team they belong to.

yes, this does show all tasks and all project names in a parallel list. I suppose there could be a way to filter this view with the premium version.

You can use my tool https://minimalist-work.com/asana/overview but that is still something outside of Asana…

1 Like

I will check it out!! Thank You!