Syncing Dates not updating: Hey all, does anyone have issues with synced calendar’s not updating dates?
We presently sync a series of dates from a singular project to our Google calendar, but we notice that:
- Changed updates don’t seem to refresh.
- Completed tasks still remain on the calendar.
- Deleted tasks still remain on the calendar.
I know Asana says that it can take time for these changes to persist, but I’m not seeing changes even a day or two later.
Is this normal behavior? Thanks.
Hi @Nick_Rivero, thanks for reaching out
Unfortunately, these syncs aren’t performed by Asana but by Google, so we have very little control of these. With that said, if your calendar is not updating, there could be an issue here. I would recommend reaching out to our support team with the following info:
- URL of the project linked to your calendar
- Screenshots of your projects and calendar illustrating the integration isn’t syncing.
You can contact our Support team by following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉
I hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.