Gmail integration: when searching for tasks in Gmail, allow to see more easily the Projects tasks belong to

I’m not sure if this is the best place for this request - but is there anyway to improve the gmail integration? I’ve attached 2 screenshots that show how ineffective it currently is.

1. When creating a new task and linking - if a task name is too long, you cannot see the project it is attached to.
  2. When you are linking to an exisiting task - the project name doesn’t show up at all.
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.54.14 PM

HI @Kellee_Kosiorek and thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! I’ve slightly edited the title of your thread to make it more discoverable to new users and I’ll make sure to loop you in if I hear anything internally about this topic!

Have a great day!

There are so many opportunities for the Gmail integration to go from hohum functional to amazeballs awesome!

• Increase the speed of the integration. WAAAAYYYY too slow!

• Show Recent Projects selected so I don’t have to search every time.

• Have the cursor ready in the search field so that I don’t have to click it into the field to begin typing.

• Allow me to hit enter for it to search instead of having to press the search button!

• Perhaps flip the script and create a viewing pane within Asana for Gmail so I could drag an email straight to a task, or onto a create a task button within a project?

Product Feedback:

• Would like to add tags from integration
  • Would like to add to multiple projects
  • Would like to have access to fill in all fields associated with a project
  • Would like to attach emails to existing tasks
  • Would like to see my tasks
  • Would like to change the assignee
  • Increase speed