Getting issue while recieving webhook data

Previously when i have created webhooks without adding filters i used to get all webhooks for every change in my project (actions like created,deleted etc) but after adding filters i am getting only the details related to filters which i have addedd like(due on,due at etc) not all the changes.Means i am recieving the webhook request only for those actions which are in filters.where am i doing mistake.

Hi,

I am not sure I understand. You created filtered web hook and you are asking why you only receive calls for this filtered events? :thinking: @Phil_Seeman do you understand the question?

Take care

i am not receiving the events whenever a task is added or deleted but i am receiving the events whenever i am doing any change in due date or assignees which i have put on filters.
My question is how to receive the webhook whenever task is created or deleted also.How to do that?

Can you please answer?

@sa1,

For tasks, there are webhook filters for task added, changed, deleted, and removed. It sounds like you only set a filter for “changed” (and then specified the fields you want to monitor). If you also want to receive webhooks when a task is added or deleted, then you’ll need to add those filter to your filters parameter.