Filter Goals by owner

Is there a way to view goals grouped by the goal owner? E.g. see all the goals I own in one view. Can it be done using the API?
Thanks

Hi @Philipp_Seybold, thanks for reaching out!

As it stands, it’s currently not possible to filter Goals by Owner. You can filter your Goals at a company or team level. I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to our #productfeedback category to allow other customers to upvote! I also recommend you to ask this question in our #developersAPI category if you are interested o know if this is possible using the API :raised_hands: Thank you!

Is there a view where a user can see just the goals assigned to them?

We’re running into some issues where goals are sometimes created, but not assigned to a team/workspace, but are assigned to a user. As a result, the user sees the task in their Inbox when initially assigned, but if they don’t go in and then also assign the task to a team they have access to, it won’t show up in the ‘Goals’ view.

What I’d really like is for a user to be able to see all tasks assigned to them, regardless of what team/workspace they are assigned. We have a few employees who work across departments/teams and might have ownership of goals in multiple workspaces.

Another benefit of a ‘My Goals’ view is that they could see all goals assigned to them, across teams, without having to jump back/forth toggling between workspaces on the Goals view.

1 Like

Hi @Ben_Brenner, thanks for reaching out!

As it stands, it’s currently not possible to filter goals by owner and see only goals assigned to a specific member. We have a product feedback for this request so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with Filter Goals by owner to centralize feedback. I’ll keep the main post updated as soon as I have any news. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Yep. This little tweak would go a long way. Currently its kinda too easy to feel like things are getting missed.

Unless I have an issue on my end, it is also super odd that there isn’t a ORG wide view to see all goals that were created. Only a team at a time… which also isn’t super obvious given how the drop down only provides 2 to 3 options… when you have many teams.

I upvote this too! Would be useful to filter by Owner.

Hi everyone! I’m excited to announce is now possible to filter Goals by owner :tada:

I’m moving this thread to our #announcements:product-launches category but let me know if you have any questions!

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.