Export task to excel in a simple way

I’d like a simple way to export task of a projet to xlsx, and to print a list without all the comment on each task.

It’s possible to export task with csv format, but unless you’re a geek, it’s totally useless.
I use the json export and then the website JSON to CSV converter.

Bridge24 is great but you have to pay to have something which should absolutly be in the basics of Asana.

Have a look at Asana2Go cc @lpb

3 Likes

Magic !

2 Likes

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman and @Damien_Gozillon! More info on CSV export, but Asana2Go does just what you ask for printed/pdf lists, and a lot more:

Larry

2 Likes

ok thanks ! The search engine didn’t give me your tips.

1 Like

IMHO, the easiest way to export Asana tasks is using Skyvia Query Excel Add-in (https://skyvia.com/excel-add-in/asana).
There are just two steps to get it:
Create a free Skyvia account (if you haven’t had an account yet) → Install Skyvia Query Excel Add-in from Microsoft AppSource
That’s it. You can run 5 queries per day for free. I hope my advice will be helpful for you.
Skyvia is Asana’s partner, you can find it on Asana marketplace.

P.S. I’m a member of the Skyvia development team, so if you have any questions about the product feel free to ask me.

1 Like

@Gabe_Kressel, I’ve noticed over a half dozen replies by you in the past week, every one of them promoting Skyvia. Do you work with/for them or have an arrangement to promote them? If so, it’s customary to disclose this in each post and in your profile so that readers can understand the context of such posts.

/cc @Forum-team

Thanks,

Larry

4 Likes

Thanks, Larry, I’ve updated my bio - I do work for them as a developer. Will be glad to help with Asana’s no-coding integration with cloud apps, databases, Google Sheets, and Excel.
How should I edit my replies? Don’t see such an option

2 Likes

@Gabe_Kressel, thanks for your reply. You could use a phrase like: “Disclaimer: I’m a developer at Skyvia” or similar.

@Community_Managers, Is it possible to turn on Edit for @Gabe_Kressel if he doesn’t have it in his overflow “. . .” menu at the foot of each post?

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

Thanks @lpb!

Hi @Gabe_Kressel, I’ve made some changes on my end and you should now see the option to edit your posts :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any issues or questions!

2 Likes

Thanks Larry for watching out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.