Exclude projects from Portfolio report

So the feature that I am looking for is one wherein I can select the content and timing of the Weekly Portfolio Reports. For example, we have a portfolio containing all of our development projects that is organized by a custom field tag for prioritization or pipeline projects. So some projects in the portfolio don’t need to be included in the weekly portfolio report, and being able to select which ones that I want to include would help to make the email more focused.
Additionally, we are interested in being able to send these reports when it is suitable for us to do so. We have a weekly meeting on Mondays when we meet with executives to discuss the active projects. Following the meeting, our project managers update the statuses of their projects. If we could arrange for the report to be sent out once all of the status updates have been submitted, it would be much more helpful than the one that goes out at the beginning of the (American) workday.

Hi @anon61812162, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Firstly, we do have an existing thread for custom report timing already in the #productfeedback category. You can add your vote here → Set time & day for Portfolio weekly reports.

Regarding reporting on specific projects only → While this isn’t possible at this time, hopefully the option to include specific projects only in Portfolio reports is something our Product team can implement in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile: