Engagement level for a team of 20 +/- 5 people

Hi there!

I am resposnbile for Asana implementation in a company I am working. Engagement level seems to be a good option for quantitative target reflecting Asana adoption; however I have not clue at what level should I chose as a target…

It would be great to hear what is the level of Engagement in your company if you have between 15 & 25 people using Asana…

Many thanks in advance!

Hi @Valerii_Kondratenko. This is a great question to consider and reflect on. My feedback around setting the target for your company’s Engagement level would be “it depends”. The number can fluctuate for each org dependent on the # of participants, how they are using Asana, as well as stages of implementation. I feel it is most beneficial to utilise the engagement indicator (tasks created, completed, & comments) as a GRC (Gross Reality Check) for ensuring the right participation and utilisation of Asana as well as monitoring trends. You can obviously pull this data yourself and track it in more detail. If you are currently at a “good level” in your company, I would set the baseline or min target at this point. When you start to see trends dip significantly below or above this level, can you explain why? When you bring more teams or process flows onto Asana, does the engagement trends reflect this? See the snapshot below of our org’s engagement. Dec is typically a slower month for us, and thus it is reflected in the trend. Our baseline of engagement is typically 250-350 range. Hope this helps a bit.

Many thanks for you answer!

Actually our engagement level is also usually between 200 & 300, although with the system we are building, it arguably should be higher, but because we have not been there yet, I have no idea, what would be our good level. That is where benchmarking against others could be helpful…