Email subject from Asana: Asana magic link on <date>

Is this workflow documented anywhere: Option to get a magic link in email instead of entering password (only appears when on public network maybe?) Client wondered if this was real or phishing attack! Quite sure it’s real, but new to me.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi @lpb :wave:

This is indeed real. When using your mobile you have the option to get a magic link in email when trying to log in to Asana. You just need to choose - Continue with email - and you will be redirected to the option to get the Email magic link"

Our Guide has not been updated with this information just yet but as soon as we do, I’ll make sure to share it here.

1 Like

@Natalia How can I choose to use the password instead of the magic link? There doesn’t seem to be an option showing up…

Continuing the discussion from Email subject from Asana: Asana magic link on <date>:

Same question – I just want to enter my password. On the work device it isn’t linked to email and I am unable to add any additional accounts due to work restrictions, so I just want to enter the password.