Duration of Onboarding

Hi!

How long did it take you to get comfortable with using Asana?

1 Like

If your whole team is using Asana daily, about a month.

2 Likes

I think this is possible quite quickly, within a few weeks.
To adopt it efficiently, I advise you to look at the tips guide especially on My Tasks, and the inbox if you collaborate on projects with others. These 2 tabs are very important to get the most out of Asana.
There are many resources available on the forum, in the Asana guide, and you can also get coaching from Asana partners to go even faster :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Patty_Orozco and welcome to the community Forum :raised_hands:!

Additionally to what @Julien_RENAUD said: if you onboard a team, it might makes sense to schedule a weekly or bi-weekly 30 minute «asana check-in» to exchange with your team about what’s working and what’s not working and exchange about best practice or certain «rules» (or new automations / workflows) you want to establish (or have established) when using Asana. In my experience this worked well during the first few weeks after having implemented Asana and it increases the «adoption speed».

Cheers
Daniel

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion! Such an excellent idea about the mini team sessions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.