Drag and Drop files in a Form non-functional

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I’m trying to use the upload feature in a form and the “drag and drop” functionality does not work. After dragging the file over to the box, the window simply stays with the “drop to upload file” message and no file uploaded. I can refresh the form and use the “select files” tool to upload files, but this is the only way to load files into the form. This has been confirmed on multiple desktops, both PC and Mac.

Steps to reproduce:
Use form with a field for uploading files. Attempt to drag and drop into the file upload area. Verified on Mac and PC (chrome).
Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hi @Christine_Werner1, thanks for flagging this!

Could you please try these troubleshooting steps and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hey @Rebecca_McGrath ! Thanks for getting back to me. I did try clearing cookies, updating browser, disabling extensions (on chrome) and tried another browser (edge) all with the same results unfortunately.

I am having the same issues as @Christine_Werner1 - please let me know if there is a resolution?

I am having the same issues as @Christine_Werner1 . Help would be greatly appreciated.

Same issue a couple of days ago, there is definitely a bug going on!

Hi all, thanks for flagging!

This bug should now be resolved. Please let me know if you’re still running into issue and we can look into this further :slight_smile:

Resolved - thank you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.