Do you have create account on asana API

1. Do you have create account on asana API?

2.If suppose XYZ Company will be a partner with asana. Then asana will provide an interface which will create an account for XYZ Company users via API?

3.As a asanas partner what facilities you would provide us?

@Jeff_Schneider and @Matt_Bramlage please do reply …I want to consume asana’s API’s

Hi @anon58731334 and welcome to the Community!

If you haven’t yet, I would recommend checking out our API documentation, in particular this article: Overview of Asana APIs | Product guide • Asana Product Guide in which we outline how you can get set up!

Hello @Marie,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked that article but I did not find anywhere sign up API with Asana.
After looking that article only above 3 questions arise for my further collaboration with asana. It will be very helpful for me if I get those specific questions answer:

1. Do you have create account on asana API?

2.If suppose XYZ Company will be a partner with asana. Then asana will provide an interface which will create an account for XYZ Company users via API?

3.As a asanas partner what facilities you would provide us?

Waiting for your answer

Thanks & Regards,
Priyanka P

You need to register your app with Asana, that will give you credentials. You can do that inside your profile settings → apps → developer.

I am not sure I understand the question.

As far as I know, developers with the API don’t have access to anything or any “special” help. The community is there, the API doc is public.

Does that help?
PS: be careful you double posted, might want to remove one of your answers.

Hey @Bastien_Siebman,

Thanks for the reply. I got the answers for my first question. Asana don’t have create user API.
Here is the second and 3rd question in detail.
1.if third party want to create an account using asana. Then do we have to partner with asana or just registering our app with asana help? will you be able to explain me this with an example
2. from business prospective if 3rd party wants to partner with asana what additional facilities they will get with having partner privilege?

These questions answers help me alot

Thanks & Regards,
Priyanka P

1. Are you talking about people getting an Asana account to use your product? If yes, except the referral program we have at Asana Together there is nothing else. You’ll have to send people to Asana website to register and ask them to come back.
  2. For the several years I have spent around Asana I have seen this once: harvest with their deep integration. That is it. All others (including myself) just build apps outside of Asana without any special deal (look at Asana Apps and Integrations • Asana). Maybe such deals exist but we don’t know about them publicly.

@Bastien_Siebman
Thanks for replying.
Let me ask you quick question -
Can I become re-seller of Asana? can I create Asana account in my system using API

I think the only solution is the referral program at Asana Together, @Marie can help you navigate it.

I believe you can’t. Look at the doc but I am 99% sure you can’t.

Thank you Bastien for your answers that are very helpful for me.
@Marie Is there any facilities / offers available for me if I became a reseller or partner of asana?

@anon58731334, Have you seen:

Larry

1 Like

I completely missed that one! For me a solution partner was just a bonified group of consultant, but they are allowed to sell Asana correct @lpb?

1 Like

I’m not sure, @Bastien_Siebman; sorry!