Display Status in Goals/Subgoals list view for binary goals (done or not)

Please add a column to the Goals list view that shows the Goal Status (On Track, At Risk, Off Track) for both goals and subgoals.

Currently, I can’t get an at-a-glance view of the status of goals that are “binary” (done or not) rather than tied to percent completion, currency, or numeric targets. The Progress column will always show 0% until the goal is done, which doesn’t reflect the goal owner’s assessment. For example, if a binary goal is off track, I can’t tell unless I click into the goal to view.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @Steve_Fleckenstein! At the moment, you can add progress to your goals by setting metrics. I’ll let you know if this is something we plan to implement in the future!

Hi @Steve_Fleckenstein, this is just a quick update to let you know we have recently revamped our Goals view and you can now see the status of the subgoals without opening it on a new tab. You can see more details by hovering over the metric:

I hope this helps! Free free to reach out via our #tips category if you have any questions about this feature. Thanks again for your feedback!