Deleted Fields Appearing in Task Card

I’m seeing a glitch happen where a project that accidentally had multiple custom-fields called “Status” that have since been deleted, are still appearing in the Task card. The deleted custom-fields only appear when opening a task card, and only appear on some task cards and not all.

To recreate the glitch, I’ve been scanning the tasks in the project that has this glitch appearing. It doesn’t happen when a new task is created. I have found tasks that were created in the past day that have the glitch of multiple “Status” custom-fields that were deleted, as well as tasks that were created in the past day that don’t. It doesn’t seem to be triggered by a task being new or not. I can’t tell immediately what causes the difference.

App Version / Asana Business

Hi @Ashley_Guckert, welcome to the Asana Forum! I had a look but I wasn’t able to reproduce this issue. Could you try following these troubleshooting steps that usually solve this type of issue? If the issue persists, I recommend you to contact our support team and share the URL of the project and task where the deleted field appeared. You can also send them the URL of this thread so you don’t need to repeat everything.

Let me know if you have any other questions!