Default form assignee changes from template

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Hi! We are having some trouble with the default assignee on the forms within our service templates. When a new project is launched from these templates, the default assignee chosen in the template form does not appear in the new project form, instead, it is the person who launched the new project and they receive the task when it comes in. Is there a way to control this and make sure the chosen employee is permanently assigned the form once a new project is launched?

Steps to reproduce: Launch project from a template. Check default form assignee in new project.

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @anon11479059, thanks for reaching out!

Do you have any Rules set up in your Project for new tasks to be assigned to a specific user? If so, this Rule would override the Form settings.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath. Thank you so much for getting back to me! We do not have any rules set up that would override the form settings. I am the default assignee on all of the onboarding forms we have live in the templates, but when my Account Manager launches a new project, it keeps assigning it to him instead. Are there any other tricks I can try?

Thanks for following up, @anon11479059. I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team for further investigation on this as they have access to tools we don’t have here on the Community team :slight_smile:

You can reach them by following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.