Dates disappearing from duplicated projects

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: when duplicating a project and adding dates to to the new project the dates seem to disappear from the new project and wind up in the template project you copied over.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Arielle, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Could you confirm if the tasks in the new project are also added to the template project? You can confirm all projects added to the task in the task pane, see below:

If the task is added to a template project you are duplicating, all actions you make in the task will be reflected in both projects.

If this is not the case, could you send me a step by step you are following to experience this issue? This will help me to try to reproduce it on my end. Thank you!

Hi Emily,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ve attached a screen recording of the issue. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing it.

My best,
Arielle

(Attachment New Recording - 6_8_2022, 3_18_00 PM.webm is missing)

Hi Erica,

Thanks for the reply! I’m linking a screen recording of the issue. Let me know if you have trouble accessing it.

Hi @Arielle, thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately, I’m not able to access the recording. If your recording includes private information from your projects, I recommend you to report this issue to our support team and include the video in your request. You can contact them following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.