Dark mode for web and desktop is here! 😎

Got it, thanks!

1 Like

Hi all :wave:t2: Dark mode has now been rolled out to 100% of users :tada: :clap:t2:

Let us know what you think in the comments below!

5 Likes

I love dark mode in general and I really appreciate it has come to Asana :heart_eyes:
Although the dark color scheme generally works fine, I found that some background color and text color are the same and the text gets invisible. I hope it will be fixed soon. Thank you!

4 Likes

Yes! I am so excited for this feature. Me and my eyeballs thank you!

2 Likes

Very happy with the new dark mode - Darth

3 Likes

Amazing, big fan of this!

2 Likes

:tada: Thank you Asana, this looks beautiful! I think it just cured my astigmatism.

2 Likes

Thanks for flagging this @ShunS! I have raised this with the Product team - I’ll keep you updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, I love dark mode!

1 Like

It now looks fixed. The blue color looks great!
Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love it, except for one thing, the fonts are too small. How to do expand so I can make them larger like my browser. Need things 110 - 125.

Hi @Adrienne_McCue, we have an existing feature request in the #productfeedback category suggesting the ability to customise font size. You can add your vote here: Desktop App Accessibility - Display/Type Size :slight_smile:

Dark theme is great! Only minor issue, we don’t see the board backgrounds when dark theme is enable.

2 Likes

Yess!! Thank you! Feels like the end of Lord of the Rings

1 Like

Darkmode and Everhour is not working well. Times are invisible in darkmode

Hi @Herve_Buisset,

That would be under the control of Everhour, not Asana, so it’s best to raise that as a support issue with the Everhour folks.

1 Like

Hi! This is the answer that Everhour gave me some days ago about the dark mode:

Hi Enrique,
Thanks for reaching out!
We are aware of this issue and are currently working on adapting Everhour to Asana’s dark mode, I will keep you posted on the update,
Let me know if you have any other questions!

3 Likes

Thanks for the info & service!

3 Likes

On behalf of my entire team, our eyes thank you! :black_large_square: :eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.