Custom Tag Color

Is there a way to set my own tag colors? I’ve run out of tag colors that they’ve pre-built in, so I’d like to add more tag colors via a Hex Code. Also, how do I make sure my first tag is the main color that appears on the calendar?

Color management, could this more flexible please
More custom field colors please!

Hey @Betsy_Donohue

At the moment there is no way to set custom colors for your Tags; only the ones we have listed so far.

Its a great idea though. I recommend posting this request in our “Product Feedback” channel at the following link: h

See you there!
:slight_smile:

I took the liberty to move the post to Product Feedbacks so other Community members can vote for this great idea!

:ok_hand: Great idea @Bastien_Siebman! :ok_hand:

Have custom colors become an option yet?

No April not yet

I would love to see this as a feature! I need more color options to choose from.

A free color choice would be great to mark the points, not only the limited colors in the option to choose

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for sharing your feedback with us @Cyrill_Martin!

We already have a thread on this topic, so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post to gather all feedback. Feel free to add your vote on the main thread! :slight_smile:

Have a great day!