Creating Asana Tasks from Salesforce using Process Builders

Hi Jasper, I hope all is well! I have the same issue, someone suggested a hardcoded solution on the assignee, but that is not optimal.
Due to the lack of documentation, I decided to try a few things; I created a text formula field that reads from the opportunity owner and did the trick. So now, the asana tasks are assigned to the opportunity owner.
Here is my PB.

Did you find anything on passing more data or including more fields to be given on the initial payload?
Thank you,
Ramon

I am using process builder to create task in one of the existing projects in Asana. But task is not getting created. Any way to debug this issue ?

Any idea to find the logs for integration. I have used the process builder to push task in Asana but looks like it’s not working. Everything in the process builder looks Ok.

We are seeking to create a flow within Salesforce when our opportunity hits stage “short list” to create a task on a existing project board. While working, we are running into difficulty in passing the fields necessary… any help?

Just popping in to remind everyone that Process Builder is in sunset and any new automations in Salesforce should be made in Flow.