Create tags on the mobile app

Hello there! Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create and edit tags on the mobile app? When I follow the instructions I can add a tag to a task from tags I’ve created on my desktop, but I do not see the option for creating or editing a tag on the mobile app. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

DeAnna

1 Like

Edited:

Sorry I misunderstood the question. For the android app as far as I know you can only select or remove a tag. There is no functionality to create or edit a task.

Thank you! That’s what I was thinking but wanted to ask someone else. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

I’m excited to announce it’s now possible to create new tags on Android! See more details in the screenshots below:

lC2LlbdcZp-dZWqj8pl7pME0WOKABDrr6qVOjfnx2j6iKMlLx3nqVlRc-PBmmEikrxTK2DdrcKCUQPSspXnObY7rhwM1SvUDKMviWFshU4rgfXAjH0dlnLJerEzVPBHQT3esfZp9

The option to create new tags is also available on the Asana app for iOS. When you open a new task on iOS, you can create new tags by tapping the three dot icon in the top right corner and selecting “Add tags”.

If you don’t see the feature yet. make sure to update your Asana app to its latest version 6.66. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback!