Compact history for task

This is an example if history I get on a task that I keep pushing and pushing. My feeling is that it should be compacted in some way, makes the comment hard to read before and after with all this “noise”… Maybe collapse those information?

Make task history collapsible

Agreed, I’d like to collapse that history but still maintain access. Right now, I find myself often deleting all those back and forth entries (thus completely losing that history) as they take up half my screen for minimal value.

It will be helpful when the history on the tasks is collapsible, or has the option to view (as opposed to the history always appearing, and only going away when manually deleted)

The value of this is evident with tasks that require modifications, and multiple custom fields. There is value in seeing the history, but when it shows up on the tasks it clutters the tasks, and separates the comments from the task description

Thanks for your feedback @Boo_Reiser and apologies for the inconvenience. We already have a thread on this topic, so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread to consolidate feedback. I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I some update on this question!