Collaborator column reverts to original position after being moved.

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing:
Experiencing same issues outlined in these previously reported bugs:

Steps to reproduce:
Added Collaborator column. Moved to the left to desired location. Upon refresh or logging back in, column reverts to the end.

Browser version: Google Chrome

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)? Enterprise

Upload screenshots below: Reference previous bugs for screenshots/videos

Hi @Morgan_Ganoe, welcome to our Community Forum, and apologies for the trouble. I can’t seem to be able to replicate this issue on my end. When I move the column to the left, hit Save view, refresh or log out/in, the column stays in the correct position. Can you confirm if you are saving the view before leaving the page? Also, can you replicate this issue in a different browser or in incognito?

@Vanessa_N Error is on my end! I did not see the Save view originally! Consider this a non-issue/resolved!

1 Like

Thanks for confirming, @Morgan_Ganoe! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.