Code snippets in Asana

Oh, yes +1 for me and my team.

+1 as well

100% useful

+1 super necessary

Would love to see this feature if asana is to grow as a project management tool for developers for sure.

1 Like

Using backticks to highlight code syntax would be a massive bonus to Asana!

We want to create documentation with maintainable code examples, but not being able to highlight code is currently a drawback.

It would also improve how other developers can communicate code to each other through tasks. Thanks

3 Likes

+1 Our entire Development Team works in tandem with Asana and our Front of House Team (we are 35+ employees = big $$) - Vote for Markdown

5 Likes

I wish this was available as a toolbar option, instead of having to remember yet another key stroke shortcut on yet another software system. Seeing as how a lot of projects are technical in nature, this seems like a no-nonsense setting to add. Even if it needs to be enabled as a setting at a project or organizational level.

YES. PLEASE ASANA! This is a huge feature my team relies on to convey meaning clearly. Has the added benefit of making descriptions scannable.

+1 :pray:

• 20 :wink:

Hi,
until Asana will support MarkDown
here is a chrome addon to add GitHub flavor MarkDown to task desc

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/asana-markdown-and-syntax/imkhbmmbmeppnjhkhngolpacoikjhpop?hl=en

enjoy

4 Likes

+1, this would really make our issues easier to read

+1

Why this is not implemented yet ? WTF ?

3 Likes

This is my company’s one blocking feature to switching over to Asana for essentially everything. That would result in multiple enterprise accounts. Can you please provide a timeline here or let me know if this is not scheduled/planned at all? Thanks.

2 Likes

+1 for backticks

<very-important-feature>
    PLEASE WE NEED THIS!!
    BTW with language detection and colors
</very-important-feature>
2 Likes

Yes pleaaaaaase!

I just moved my entire company to Asana and would really like this feature as well. We really like Asana but this is a MUST HAVE. If some other tool has this capability and works as well as Asana we will migrate away

2 Likes

We really need this as well

1 Like