Can't edit project dates in portfolio grid

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Although I’m project admin, I can’t update the project date from Portfolio > List grid view
See also https://forum.asana.com/t/project-due-date-locked-at-portfolio-level/617162 which is accessible only to Ambassadors for another report of this.

Steps to reproduce:
Clicking on the highlighted cell used to bring up the date setting dialog; nothing happens now.

Browser version:
Chrome current

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Enterprise

Upload screenshots below:

Hi everyone, sorry for the trouble, and thanks for flagging this. I’ve passed this case on to our Developers and will let you know once I hear back.

1 Like

I have been updating the project due date in the portfolio view, but recently I am not able to edit that field any longer. I am an admin. Did functionality change? I can edit it in the individual project overview, however we utilize the portfolio view to manage all projects and updating the date there is easier than clicking 2-3 extra times into the project itself.

I’ve merged your post into an existing thread where you can follow the progress of the bug fix.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi team, our Developers have confirmed that this should be fixed now. Can you let me know if the issue persists after refreshing Asana?

1 Like

Works for me now! Thanks, @Vanessa_N!

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, @lpb!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.