Cannot delete goals as admin

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I um unable as an admin to delete goals from both legacy users as well as current users. Even though 3 of the 4 I’m trying to remove were created by people who are still at my org, they are also unable to remove their goals. Trying to start 2024 off fresh.

Steps to reproduce: Go to “marketing team goals” and attempt to delete.

Browser version: Chrome Version 120.0.6099.129

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

It might be surprising to you but in an Asana, being an admin (or super-admin) doesn’t give you all the rights. It might be the case here.
Regarding legacy users, you’ll have to turn to the support to get them to unlock those goals for you.

Support is useless for me… I raised the ticket a week ago and provide very clear description that I need change owner of all goals of particular user… and instead of help they start send me instruction how reassign the tasks…
Is support only one way to do it?

Yes they are sorry

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.