Calendar - Click & drag data ranges rather than a link to click for 'add start date'

Would be very helpful (pretty please) to have the ability to just click and drag a date range in the ‘due date’ calendar rather than having to click ‘add start date’ to activate the feature. I feel this link is a really unnecessary extra click which slows things down.

Hi @Alana_Thomas and thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us!

I agree it would be great to see this implemented in the Future! I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an unpdate on my end!

Have a great Thursday!

Completely agree! Its much more intuitive to drag the date range for the due dates rather than having to click in to manually change the start/end date

Currently you can’t drag the length of a task in calendar view like in timeline view, meaning this is a manual process of clicking into the task and adjusting the dates if you want to change the due date.

Hi @anon55995761, welcome to our Forum community!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your helpful feedback.

I merged your feature request with this thread so as to consolidate the feedback so it will get more attention. I agree that this would be a helpful feature and went ahead and voted for it. :+1: