Attachments/Files as a field type

Those attachments additions will be really helpful, @Garrett_Knoll!

I use these icons to directly navigate to the precise section of the task pane many times daily:

But (and I know you’ve heard this before) imagine if these icons for subtasks, attachments and comments were also found in the task detail pane’s fixed header, along with just three more for Top, Fields, and Description. The navigational value of this tiny icon row would be many times the value of those icons in tasks list; it would vastly reduce the imprecise and slow use of scroll bars in the detail pane.

A side benefit: My client contact experience tells me most people don’t know these icons in the list pane can be used to navigate, they assume they’re only informational. Seeing them also at the top of the task detail pane would drive greater use of them in their current location, I bet.

Thanks,

Larry

4 Likes