Asana Webhook target url is not getting called

Asana Webhook target url is not getting called
Getting a timeout error while calling /webhooks (post)

Error Message:
{
“errors”: [
{
“message”: “ETIMEOUT: Asana was unable to connect to your webhook within the timeout of 10000 ms.”,
“help”: “For more information on API status codes and how to handle them, read the docs on errors: Errors
}
]
}

On my local machine I am using ngrok for https target url and a webhook working as expected. But once I moved the server here and call /webhooks (post) api i am not getting any request to my server (i am logging).
{
“data”: {
“filters”: [
{
“action”: “changed”,
“fields”: [
“custom_fields”
],
“resource_type”: “task”
}
],
“resource”: “{resource_id}”,
“target”: “{baseurl}/webhook/1172876251644914/1199600052393370/ABQ”
}
}

Note: i am masking {resource_id} and {baseurl}
I tested the target url in postman and I am getting responses as expected, no issues, i believe no issue in api.
For HTTPS certificate iam using certbot
Issuer info:
CN = R3
O = Let’s Encrypt
C = US
Thanks in Advance

Hi there,

we are having the same issue, we created the webhook, it worked fine a couple of time but then stopped receiving messages. , if we delete the webhook on integromat and recreate it works again a couple of times and then stops.

Has nayone found a solution to this issue ?

Hi @Martin_Schwall1,

What you’re describing would be a separate issue than the one above in this thread. They are getting a timeout using a certain server and not being able to connect at all. Your issue is unrelated to that - your webhook is working properly for a while and then is not. If you could please start a new thread for your issue, it’ll keep things clearer here in the forum. Thanks!

Did you create a new thread for this as we are looking for a solution for this as well