Asana/Slack Integration - I'd appreciate help

Hello there, as a communications professional with my own little company I am mostly using slack for my communications. I was added to a clients asana-project which I effortlessly integrated into slack.

But as of last week I do have a second client who integrated me into his asana project. Obviously I would like to integrate that client into my slack as well. So far I have not been able to find out how to do that? I tried from the asana app in slack - unsuccessfully. It only provides tasks and comments from my first integrated client.

Anyone her who could help?

Thx, Sophie

Welcome to the Forum @Sophie2 :wave: and thank you so much for reaching out!

It is currently not possible to receive notifications from multiple Asana workspaces in the same Slack Workspace.

If you want to receive notifications from multiple Asana workspaces on Slack, you will need to create several Slack workspaces - one for each Asana space: Slack

After creating your new Slack workspace, simply follow the normal steps to associate it with your Asana workspace: Slack + Asana • Asana Product Guide

You will be able to switch between different Slack workspaces from your Slack menu at the top left of the application.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any follow-up question!