Asana Security Two Factor Authentication

Still no reply from Asana?

Every online service needs 2FA. (Unless you have ephemeral accounts like 4chanā€¦)

Itā€™s not a feature, itā€™s a basic necessity.

You expect our company to put private information onto your servers and you donā€™t allows us to protect it? And pay for it?? Joke

2FA is really a must, we are paying for business but do not want to use Google or SAML.

Asana, please integrate some simple 2FA asap. You are bringing tons of great features and improvements (Asana customer since 2015) but the login/security is still 2010ishā€¦

Thanks!

please add 2FA! we need it badly!

1 Like

Our officeā€™s security policy requires multi factor authentication. Please add so we can continue to use Asana.

1 Like

IMPLEMENT 2FA!!!

1 Like

Why isnā€™t this implemented yet? Your paying customers are storing sensitive client data in Asana. You have a great platform, but come on, 2FA should come standard. Heck, Iā€™d pay extra for it.

1 Like

Please make Microsoft Authenticator possible!

1 Like

Our clientā€™s security policy requires multi factor authentication. Please add so we can start using Asana

Please add 2FA. I think weā€™ve crossed the threshold of that being an ā€˜optionalā€™ or even premium feature in the modern security landscape. Average users are expecting that 2FA will be supported in any business grade product.

1 Like

Please add the 2FA factor functionnality ! regards

Why is no one from Asana replying to this feed? Why do you not have 2FA? Itā€™s bloody 2020!
No dark mode, no 2FA, no integration with Xero. Unbelievable. Youā€™ve been around for over 10yrs - Doesnā€™t take that long to implement basic necessities.

1 Like

WE NEED 2FA IMMEDIATELY W/GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR AND DELETE PROTECTION WITH A CENTRAL DELETION REPOSITORY!!!

Definitely need 2FA, this is basic stuff.

WE NEED 2FA IMMEDIATELY W/GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR

I cannot believe that I come here to find out about Asanaā€™s MFA support only to see the company ignoring hundreds of customers for almost 3 YEARS! Lack of MFA is the sole reason my team will be letting our free trial end rather than pay for Business licenses. Terrible support of a basic use case in 2020.

2FA has still not been implemented? Iā€™m a new customer trialing your software. I will not be using this if you can offer basic account protection.

I created another thread requesting information on this 2FA problem and a moderator closed the topic linking to this thread where no moderator has ever responded or offered any insight into why this feature isnā€™t available. YEARS LATERā€¦ Still no 2FA, are you serious? Iā€™ll probably be going to Monday just because of this by the way.

Hi @Mike_Solomon and thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

As it stands, we offer Google SSO and SAML logging. You can learn about thee two methods here: Premium, Business, and Enterprise authentication | Product guide ā€¢ Asana Product Guide. While we havenā€™t planned to implement 2FA just yet, this is definitely something we will continue to evaluate for future updates. Iā€™ll make sure to keep you posted here as soon as I have an update on this topic.

That would be great but for some reason security is only paramount for your Premium and Enterprise users.