Asana + Microsoft: 4 insights into the role of IT and the future of work - Aug 27, 2020 @ 9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm CEST

Hi all,

In the last five months, we’ve seen several years of digital transformation, but it hasn’t looked the same in every industry or company. Join Mike Ammerlaam, Director at Microsoft 365 Ecosystem Marketing, and Lili Rachowin, Product Lead at Asana, as they share their insights about how IT has responded to the challenges of supporting, enabling, and leading their businesses in 2020. In our conversation, we’ll cover:

• Lessons from the last quarter of IT initiatives
  • Insights into building resilient and agile businesses
  • The social and cultural implications of accelerated digital transformation
  • What investments organizations are making to prepare for the year ahead

Following our panel discussion, Asana and Microsoft will also offer a live demo on how organizations can leverage their two platforms to manage distributed teams, execute complex projects, and report on company-wide goals—all without ever stepping foot in an office.

:point_right: Click here to register :point_left:

Capture d’écran 2020-08-12 à 12.10.59

3 Likes

Fabulous webinar today - looking forward to having the link to the replay!

1 Like

Great demo y’all!

1 Like

Really great webinar. I love seeing some just real examples of rules that other people have set up, and cool integration with PowerBI. My question for the forum generally is how would you go about managing Asana License cost with MS 365 cost. Our org is 100% MS 365 email hosted and enjoy the full suite of MS office tools, including teams. However, only a fraction are in Asana due to the additional cost.

I liked in the demo how they show an Asana form integrated right in the page to submit a work request. That was my favorite take a way. However, if you start integrating other features of Asana in MS teams, how do you manage the license problem then?

What I don’t want is to start building that and then realize that other people are inviting people to Asana on their own (which is an annoying feature Asana doesn’t let you turn off), thus blowing up my Asana bill and generally making my life difficult on managing onboarding as well.

1 Like

Hi folks,

Lovely to hear you enjoyed this webinar! If you’ve missed it and just want to watch it again, you can watch the recording here :movie_camera: