Collaboration and the new future of work - June 11th @11am (PT) / 2pm ET

Hi all :wave:t3:

Join us on June 11th (11am (PT) / 2pm ET) to hear two guest speakers from IDC, Amy Loomis, Research Director, Future of Work, and Wayne Kurtzman, Research Director, Collaboration, talk about the current state of distributed collaboration and what the future holds as organizations assess what a return to office looks like in the new world of work. Their presentation will be followed by a live Q&A moderated by Dave King, Head of Marketing at Asana. Hear these guest speakers discuss:

• How work management tools are delivering organizations the flexibility and security they need in a distributed environment.
  • How to accelerate adoption, from an integrated tech stack to building a culture of collaboration.
  • How the office of tomorrow is here today—and ways to set up distributed teams for success.

To find out more and secure your seat, register here.

We look forward to seeing you there!

3 Likes

Is there a recording of the webinar?

Hi @E_Brooke_Whitaker and sorry for the delay in responding to you!

You can access the recording of this webinar here! Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Marie,

I don’t see a link to view the recording of the webinar on this page:

Do you suggest a specific browser (Chrome, Firefox,?)

Thank you for your help

Regards,
Francois

Hi François, in order to access the video, you need to fill-up the form available on this page! Hope this helps!

I must fill out the form even if I already have an Asana account on app.asana.com?
Both Asana systems app.asana and forum.asana are completely independent?

Hi @Francois_Brebion,

Yes it’s required to fill up the form to access the recording!
Please note that we can’t share private information (such as email addresses) in the Forum, so I’ve slightly edited your last post!