Asana for freelancers

Hi!

First of all, I want to say your App is amazing!

I know you don´t have a paid plan for solopreneurs once you are focused on teamwork but it would be great if you create a plan for us such as the premium plan because it would help:

• Plan, execute and control tasks and projects
  • Grow our business
  • Be more focused and productive
  • Be more proactive with our clients

And help more people to start a business especially during these difficult times where a lot of people are losing their jobs because of the impact of the coronavirus.

Hope you see this as an opportunity to make a positive impact on your brand while helping people who are just starting their businesses.

Hi,

Thanks for your message. There is, I believe, an existing and rather long thread about solo-accounts, so I’ll let @Emily_Roman and @Marie merge your message in them.

Thanks for your feedback @Cláudia! We recently introduced Asana for small teams of 2,3 and 4 but we’re not planning to bring a solo plan at the moment. You can learn more about this in the following post: Please make a Premium Solo Plan . I’m closing this thread out for now, but if the situation evolves over time, we’ll make sure to re-open and keep you posted!

1 Like