Asana bot cannot link projects in Microsoft Teams

I’m having an issue with the Asana/MS Teams integration. I can find the project in the search, but I keep getting an error message when I try to link a project to a channel: “Unable to reach app. Please try again.” I tried several times with a couple different projects as well as uninstalling and re-installing the Asana app. Any suggestions?

Hi @anon83962986, thanks for reaching out and apologies for the trouble here!

We have recently launched a new MSFT Teams + Asana integration, could you uninstall the app and make sure you are not using the legacy version following these steps?

If the issue persists, could you confirm if you are using the MSFT Teams app or the browser version?

Looking forward to your reply!

Picking this up again - getting “unable to reach app. Please try again” when starting a new conversation / attempting a search for existing Asana tasks. Worth mentioning that for Asana as a tab addition I can create new tasks. Have there been any API changes?

Re-installed both the MS Teams client and the Asana integration, double checked admin settings etc, nothing has worked so far. Can we get someone to look at this please?

@Emily_Roman see above :point_up_2:t3:

Hi @Constantin_von_Wange, thanks for reporting this issue! I’m not aware of any recent changes so I recommend you reaching out to our support team so they can have a closer look at your account and investigate this error → How to contact our Support Team ✉. Sorry for any inconvenience!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.