Asana App and API Down 4 April 14:00 UTC

We are experiencing major outage.

API response >14.00 UTC
{
“errors”: [
{
“message”: “Oops! An unexpected error occurred while processing this request. The input may have contained something the server did not know how to handle. For more help, please contact api-support@asana.com and include the error phrase from this response.”,
“help”: “For more information on API status codes and how to handle them, read the docs on errors: Build an app with Asana”,
“phrase”: “18 silly jackals trot poorly”
}
]
}

API response 14:20 UTC
{
“errors”: [
{
“message”: “Server timed out with your request. Try paginating if you aren’t already doing so.”,
“help”: “For more information on API status codes and how to handle them, read the docs on errors: Build an app with Asana
}
]
}

Making changes in App UI is not updating values for other users
Some are incoming now with delay. Some changes seem lost.

Confirmed. I saw that error. Now I can get the pages to load, but loading is taking 90 seconds + for each project page or My Tasks.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a known issue:

2 Likes

It seems to be ok for now. It’s been on and off this morning, but it seems to be ok again. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Hi all, the API should be back working again but we’re still experiencing issues elsewhere. Please keep an eye on https://status.asana.com/ for the latest updates!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.