Apple Watch app

I just got a Apple Watch and vote for this!

1 Like

Any update on this? Very important for my team.

2 Likes

I also vote for this!
Iā€™m switching from Things to Asana and one thing that I love on Things is the fact of seeing the last task I need to do. And also adding tasks when I donā€™t have my phone near me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I also agree that the apple watch app would be great. Asanaā€™s android and ios apps are very useful and amazing. To use apple services on apple watch one must have an apple id. And it is very easy to forget passwords nowadays because we use different passwords for different accounts. I forgot apple id password yesterday and I had to reset it.

1 Like

Any update on this? I just started using Asana for my team assuming that I could see tasks on my watch like the free program Any Do.

4 Likes

I have to agree. Iā€™ve voted above but this would be outstanding. I really want a reliable input from my watch to capture any inputs. OmniFocus, Todoist, a Things all have this.

4 Likes

Adding my vote. Please Apple Watch app!!!

2 Likes

I second this! We need an Apple Watch app! Thank you so much in ADVANCE! .:)))

2 Likes

With the new widgets rollout on iOS, I wonder if the next iteration of that enhancement would be to enable Apple Watch featuresā€¦

2 Likes

Same with me. We really need this Apple Watch App - urgently!

4 Likes

Still no apple watch app for Asana?? especially after the new IOS update and you cant use siri to add tasks i think needs to be done now

4 Likes

Hey everyone, i have the ultimate workaround for using Asana on your Apple Watch, totally automatic!

1. Download Todoist on the iPhone (free)
  2. Use Pleexy in your web browser to synchronize Asana with Todoist (free)
  3. Open Todoist on your Apple Watch (long press the screen to specify your view) and you have all your tasks synchronised on the wrist!

Hope that helps everybody!

2 Likes

Any updates from the Asana team on this? Would be VERY helpful.

2 Likes

I want Asana on my Apple watch NOW! That would be lovely.

1 Like

Great app, would be even better with a companion watch app!

2 Likes

Yes please!

Itā€™s essential for me to be able to quickly add tasks with Siri on the Apple Watch.

It would also be very nice to be able to see the tasks that Iā€™m working on today on my watch

2 Likes

PLEASE DO THIS! I have adhd and set up Asana for my organization to keep us organized. I have tried SO many apps to manage my day but none of them work that well. Having an Asana app for Apple Watch would be super helpful not only for work but for daily life as well. It looks like people have been wanting this since 2017 so Iā€™m hoping this is in development.

6 Likes

Same here! Still waiting for Asana on the Apple Watch!

2 Likes

Just here casting my vote in favour of a watch app

1 Like

OMG please just do this already.

2 Likes