App not listed in My Apps

Well this is embarrassing. I need to make some changes to an app I built for a client several years ago, and thought I’d lookup the App details (client ID, secret, etc.) to remember what I can manage. To my surprise, there are zero apps listed on my My Apps page. I can’t imagine using any other account than the one I’ve always used. I do know my app’s client ID and secret and API calls still work, thankfully.

Support seems entirely forum driven still, so how can support find the owner of this account for me or verify why my app is not associated with the account I’m using? I can’t even find an email from Asana around the time I created the app, assuming one was sent to me with the app details.

Any ideas?

Hi @EricLegault,

Send an email to api-support@asana.com with all of this info. Hopefully they can help you out. If not, come back and let us know.

3 Likes

Thanks Phil. If that api support email is published somewhere on the site and I missed it, I apologize. I followed the support trail and it only says to post in the forums.

1 Like

It’s been several months since I emailed them - no response since:

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues here and are not able to find the right account.

I’ve gone ahead and escalated this to our engineering team for further investigation and we hope to have this resolved for you shortly.

We unfortunately do not have an ETA on when there might be a resolution, however, you will be notified as soon as we receive confirmation that it’s been fixed.

My apologies again for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, or if there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime, please let me know.