Integrating NetCrunch with Asana

Who can I contact regarding placing integration information on Asana’s website? NetCrunch is integrated with Asana - here an article about it: Sending NetCrunch alerts as tasks to Asana

Welcome to the Forum @Aleksandra and thank you for reaching out!

That is a great question! You can submit your Integration in the following link: Publish your app

I hope this helps Aleksandra! Have a great day!

1 Like

Natalia, thank you for the answer. Can you please help me in re-inventing the developer account - I need our App ID. Thank you in advance.

@Natalia Can you please help me in re-inventing the developer account - I need our App ID. Thank you in advance.

Sincere apologies for the delay in responding @Aleksandra

You should be able to get your app ID by going to Log in - Asana and expanding the details of your app. It is labeled “Client ID.”

If this doesn’t help, I would highly recommend you to contact our Support Team following these steps. They will be better equipped to assist you with this issue.

I hope this helps Aleksandra! Apologies for not being able to assist you via Forum but we don’t have the proper tools to do! I hope you are safe and taking care of you and yours during these difficult times. :green_heart: