An Asana holiday miracle

28 Likes

This was amazing, but that opening was everything :laughing:

7 Likes

How creative! Glad you were able to convince Rudolph as well to start using Asana :rofl:

And yes flying reindeers would be fun as seasonal celebration creatures :wink:

4 Likes

@Bastien_Siebman, You’ve hit it out of the park with this!

And congratulations on that very high-profile, new, two-license account you landed there!

Larry

4 Likes

Amazing!!! Currently looking for the Asana Form to submit my wish list to Santa… where is the link Bastien? :smile:

5 Likes

I’ve watched this video countless times while preparing for the Advent Calendar, and it cracks me up every single time! :joy:

5 Likes

Brilliant!

@Richard_Sather, it looks like you might soon have to update your Limits forum post with:

• Max items in a dropdown list: 12,000,000
4 Likes

Amazing, does that mean we’ll soon get to send Santa an Asana Form of what we want for Christmas? :partying_face: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha what a high pitch voice you have @Bastien_Siebman :joy::joy: great video :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Ahaha awesome @Bastien_Siebman :santa:

2 remarks though:

• The Elves should be able to collaborate and use Asana
  • With the help of Asana Intelligence, Christmas could be smarter and let Santa take over other celebrations (where the gifts delivery is not so efficient): Mother’s Day, Father’s day, My birthday… :grin:
5 Likes

Epic! so funny and creative @Bastien_Siebman !
I think Santa should get a license to Mrs. Clause too, because we all know she’s the master organiser behind Christmas.

5 Likes

And pay for a license, Santa won’t “guest abuse” us on this one!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: Thanks for the clever Christmas cheer! I agree with @Andrea_Mayer - we need some flying reindeer creatures! :deer::deer:

4 Likes

I love the idea of seasonal celebration creatures - Reindeer and elves at Christmas, the Easter bunny or even friendly ghosts for halloween!

1 Like