Allow users to upload images (e.g., logos, photos) to serve as project icons

projects
ux

A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

I am always looking for ways to make things more visually prominent and distinct so that my brain can take things in at a glance.

Right now, when I look at my home screen, it’s just a big mass of colored squares for my projects, with small text underneath. Hard to distinguish.

I am an attorney, and each project represent a client’s matter. If I could upload the client’s logo (or a photo of the client) for each of their matters, that would make it quite easy to see what’s what at a glance.

Thanks.

Ability to Customize Project Icons

Would be nice but currently the workaround I used is to embed emoji/emoticon

It’s an absolutely necessary feature. I have more than 15 projects in Asana and color coding doesn’t help anymore

When I create a Project I can change the highlight color and set a name and description. I’d also like to add a photo to display in the icon, to further personalize my project list.

Use emojis in the project name :slight_smile: :tada::muscle::earth_americas::martial_arts_uniform:

Welcome to the Forum @Jeff_Bisset and thank you so much for sharing this idea with us. We already have a thread on this topic, so I have merged your post with this existing thread to consolidate feedback on this topic.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!