Allow rich text on all fields in project/task dashboard

Hi,

It would be very useful if you could allow for rich text (bold, cursive, etc.) in the fields for tasks and subtasks. Today, users can only write rich text in the descriptions and new comments. I do not see a reason why you can’t allow it in the other text boxes as well. Implementing this small change would mean a lot to our business.

Thanks in advance,

Elliot Danielsson

Hi @Elliot_Danielsson, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. While rick text in fields is not available right now in Asana, hopefully it’s something our Product team can bring on board in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be wonderful if you could prioritize, as there are custom fields used in Agile process “Acceptance Criteria” that require more than just basic text. As stated in other threads, you all already support it for Description so it should not be that hard.

I don’t know that I would consider “all fields” viable for this. For example, people selection, dates, and numbers seem less likely to need this formatting option. Perhaps another custom field type, such as “Rich Text” that would work much like “Text”, so folks can keep their data clean if they choose without formatting, and others can allow, well… “richer” text when it makes sense to them.