Add a signature block to the Asana Forms

We are currently using the forms as a delivery note and would be great of the customer can sign.

14 Likes

That would be nice indeed! Don’t forget to upvote yourself too :slight_smile: @Shira_Grinshtein

5 Likes

The forms are a great feature that we love and use. Having the ability for someone to sign an Asana form would seriously cut down on other programs we need to pay for and utilize as a smaller agency. I see docusign allows us to follow along with something being signed, but it still requires a secondary product to do so.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Kenna_Hall!

Since there is an existing feedback request thread I have merged your post. Existing votes have been transferred also.

Is there an update on this?

I am also interested if there are any updates. I would love to be able to sign within the app. Currently trying to have docusign work within Asana but having no luck. I even am trying Zapier to integrate the two but having no luck

I am also interested in that new feature. We want to use our forms within Asana in order to keep all information within the same project instead of having two apps to do the same jobs

This would be amazing - a very useful feature!