Ability to search Templates

Hi, in my company we use a lot the templates and we create dozens of them.
Please may you add a “search” feature in the “create project from template” window?

You should add a button “create new project from this template” too, in the template pages.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for this feedback @Riccardo_Mares, I agree this would be very useful. In the meantime, I would recommend using (Cmd/Ctrl + F) to quickly search for your Template with keywords :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could sure use “search” with CTRL-F, but as you surely know, to view all the templates we need to do two clicks: https://i.imgur.com/w44wEbj.png

It isn’t so UX friendly.

Thanks

1 Like

Got it @Riccardo_Mares, thanks again for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

1 Like

Hi. I saw the new template interface.
Is it so hard to show directly the full list of the own templates with an inline search tool by name?

Thanks

Sorry Asana, but is it really so hard to implement a full list of templates with a search feature (you can do it with 2 jquery lines!). Thanks

1 Like

Something new? Asana are you evaluating this suggestion?

1 Like

Something new? I’ve dozens of template and ASASA becomes unusable!

Hi Asana, did you see my suggestion?
I’ve dozens of templates and without a full list or a search box, sometimes I need to do 3-4 clicks to find the template I need :frowning:

Hi @Riccardo_Mares and thanks for the follow-up.

I don’t have an update on this topic at the moment, but I’m keeping an eye out for your request and will keep you posted here once I have an update!

I checked the new version of Template: great work.
A question: is it so difficult to add a “Search” button here?

Hi @Riccardo_Mares, this is just a quick note to let you know it’s now possible to search for Templates using basic search in Asana!

In addition to this, we have also added the following option to the Template Gallery:

1. Ability to favorite and unfavorite templates from the Gallery
  2. Ability to filter by teams in the Template Gallery
  3. Ability to filter by Asana-created templates and customer templates

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.