Ability to organize projects in Portfolio Status Update

I’ve created a portfolio of several projects and I’ve sorted them very specifically within the Portfolio view. Noticed this weekend when I received the portfolio update report that the updates seem to be in the order in which they were added to the portfolio and not in the order I’ve put in the portfolio itself.
Is there a way to update this?

Also, I don’t see that the Portfolio update itself is included in the weekly e-mail (other than the tick that it’s ‘on track’. Where did my narrative go?

Hi @Susan_Shevelenko, thanks for reaching out! Just to make sure I understand your request, would you like to order the list of projects when you add them to your Portfolio status update or within your Portfolio list view? :slight_smile:

I have ordered them on the screen, when I view the Portfolio on-line. When the weekly e-mail update comes out, I’d like the work in the same order.

I see what you mean, @Susan_Shevelenko! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to organize the list of projects in your Portfolio Status update. I’ve gone ahead and move this thread to our #productfeedback category to allow other customers to upvote for this feature as well. Thanks for your feedback!

and the Portfolio Updates - is there a way to get this included in the weekly Portfolio Update? Or only triggers notification when you post the update?

Does anyone know what determines the order of projects in the weekly portfolio report?