Ability to apply multiple Inbox filters

We use Asana to communicate across many teams and projects. That leads to a large flow of tasks into Inbox. We like the filters (assigned to me; assigned by me; @mention), but it would be even more useful to be able to combine one or more of those filters. I would like to see comments that meet any of the three criteria without switching between filters.

The issue we are solving is people getting buried in the Inbox and missing @mentions and updates to their assigned tasks. Filter-All only works if one can consistently get to the bottom of the list. People who are on many teams/projects are not able to clear the inbox due to volume.

1 Like

Hi @Josh_Klein and welcome to the forum!

I moved your post to a better forum section, where it can be upvoted by others; and renamed it to better highlight your request. (It’s also possible the moderators might merge it with another post if your request already exists.)

3 Likes

Can we filter also by “completion status”? I love the “assigned to me” and “mentioned” filters, but we also have many short tasks there and I need to make sure only the unchecked tasks still show up so I can more easily see all the pending ones in my inbox. Please let me know if there is a better proposal to upvote! Thanks!