Zapier Alternatives ?

I am using Asana, Zendesk, Notion, GSuite (Gmail , Sheets, Calendar), Slack

What is suggested Zapier Alternatives for Asana
I am now considering between Pabbly and Integrately , which one is better using with Asana , thanks

Personally I’m not familiar with either of those alternatives but for others here, it might be helpful to provide some info as to why you’re not wanting to use Zapier since it’s the most-well-established integration platform for Asana.

3 Likes

Thanks for your fast reply @Phil_Seeman

Main reason is the cost is a lot cheaper, I haven’t tested if both work well or not, I am on Asana business plan

1 Like

You have a bunch of alternative on The Asana automation bible: all the triggers and actions from Asana, Zapier, Flowsana, Integromat & Automate

5 Likes

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman , I already read your Automation Bible. Actually I have been reading most of your posts in Leader forums and bought several templana templates as well :slight_smile:

I know Zapier is the best , but I just found many people use Alternatives like Integrately as it is a lot cheaper , just wanna check out if some already tried it with Asana , otherwise , I will be the first one to try, hehe

1 Like

I had a feeling that was the reason but didn’t want to assume anything.

If you do try some of those other tools, please do report back - we would love to hear about them!

4 Likes

Sure @Phil_Seeman , I will test it and give some feedbacks, Also thanks for your great tools like Flowasana. it is awesome !!

2 Likes

Hi @Jay_Ravit
The Free Plan in Integromat is pretty good, and you can build multi step integrations with it.

Depending on how often you think you will be activating the integrations.

I did a 1 month pay as the testing of the integrations took a bit of time and in one case I made a mistake and used all my free transactions in one go… Then once I got it working I moved back to the free option.

Jason.

3 Likes

Heya @Jay_Ravit , Michaela from Integromat here :wave:

If you’re looking for a way of connecting Asana with the services you’re mentioning for a reasonable price, you might want to give Integromat a look. It lets you integrate Asana with pretty much any other online service and (just like @Jason_Woods is saying) you get to build integrations/automations with multiple steps and pathways.

An example of what a multi-step, non-linear automation featuring Asana can look like:

To see what the possibilities of automating Asana-related tasks are, you can check out its integration page featuring the currently available triggers, actions, and pre-made templates.

All the services you’re looking to connect to Asana, i.e. Zendesk, Notion, GSuite and Slack, have been released on Integromat. You can have a look at the 850+ apps and services Integromat supports atm, filter the ones that are close to your heart, and see what the options are :slightly_smiling_face: .
Just a note here: If, by any chance, the integration lacks a pre-configured operation you’d like to carry out, there’s always the universal ‘Make an API Call’ that lets you reach anything that’s included in the API of the particular service.

Finally, Integromat has great value for money. You can dive into the details of the pricing plans here, I’ll just sketch out a brief summary of:

Free Plan

• access to all the features (multistep integrations, routers, filters, iterators, aggregators etc.)
  • 1k operations/month
  • 2 active scenarios (that’s what we call our automations)

Basic Plan

• 10k operations/month
  • an unlimited number of active scenarios
  • access to premium apps

If you’d like to see what our users have to say about Integromat, you can skim through the reviews on G2 and Capterra.

I guess that’s enough info for now :sweat_smile:

If you have any questions, feel absolutely free to reach out to me and I’ll be happy to provide all them answers :slightly_smiling_face: .

3 Likes

Thanks for your big explanation, I just sent you inbox message @Michaela_S

2 Likes

Sure thing, @Jay_Ravit! I messaged you back with some details so feel free to check it all out and see what you think :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just got 1 year free standard plan through my student email, Thanks again @Michaela_S

2 Likes

@Jay_Ravit Yaaaay :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
My absolute pleasure! Have fun exploring Integromat and the automation possibilities!