When creating a new Goals i can't edit the metrics afterwards

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Edit Progress metrics is not available in dropdown for all goals i created today. But for all goals i created last week.

Steps to reproduce:
Create a new goals, click the dropdown next to the name. “Change Goal Name”, “Delete Goal” will appear but not “Edit progress metric” or “Close this goal”. Bot menu points are visible when opening the dropdown of a goal that is older then a few days.

Browser version: Chrome 88.0.4324.150

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Lars_Rieche, thanks for your report! I’ll try to reproduce this on my end as well and investigate further. I’ll let you know once I have any updates. Thanks for your patience!

hi @Emily_Roman any updates on this?

Hi @Lars_Rieche, thanks for your patience! I investigated this further and I confirm the option to edit the progress metric will be only available after you set a progress metric. If you haven’t set a progress metric, your goal should look like this:

Once you click the blue bottom “Set progress metric” and add your metric, the option will appear:

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love if this edit button or link should also be available in the Update dialogue for easier access :slight_smile: