Upgrade to Premium, few questions

Hi, I would like to ask about upgrade from free to premium plan.

1. Can I set my personal credit card , and change it to company card , before free trial expire ?
    I just need to wait for my company credit card , it will take at least a week and I would like to test the premium plan already.

2. Now I have my personal free account , and few separated teams. I would like to upgrade only one Team to premium . For sure - I want to members of this premium account team will see only this team projects , and others projects (private or others) should be not visible to this team. I want keep other projects visible only for me , like now. Is it possible ?
    I see the team upgrade option, but I don’t know if I can see this new premium and other free ones in my account?

Thank you.

Hi @Rafal_Majewski, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

1. You will be able to update your payment information directly from the billing section of the Admin Console if you upgrade or your Organization or via the Team Settings if you upgrade a Team.

2. When you are upgrading your plan, you will need to click “Plan group” and select the entire a specific Team instead of the entire Organization.

I recommend you checking more details in this article and if you have any questions you can also contact our support team: How to contact our Support Team email

I hope this helps!