Support quotes and wildcard in Search function

Please fix! This is a really improtant feature!

1 Like

Agreed, this is really important, please fix.

1 Like

ADD THE SEARCH FEATURE FOR PARTIAL WORDS/NUMBERS ASANA THIS IS FOUR YEARS!!! YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS

2 Likes

Hi @Moritz_Hagen-Pletten, @Jeff_B, and @Armando_Navarrete, welcome to the community! Thank you for weighing in on this topic. Please vote for this feature at the top of this thread if you have not already done so.

3 Likes

Is there a way to merge it with this same inquiry? It’s basically the same but has more votes. Now that’s 127 votes combine and I’m sure everyone wants this done.

1 Like

:+1:

I’ve been waiting for this improvement for over a year as well. I see all the comments and am really surprised that this feature request only has 129 votes as of today. I’ve already voted for it but if you want this feature and haven’t voted for it, please do so as soon as you can.

I’m not one to do it, but maybe someone wants to see if they can drum up support in another thread.

I’m here voting. Search needs all that. I think exact phrase search it’s something that everyone needs when searching in projects.

Dear Asana-Team,

Obviously the live suggestions when entering a keyword in the searchbar can search for (at least lefthand) parts of a word. Yet when hitting enter, I get 0 results, if I do not finish the word.

The screenshot might describe it best.

Please do incorporate search syntax operators or at least a wildcard!

@Frederik_Schuettler,

In case you haven’t seen it, here is a related discussion:

1 Like

@Frederik_Schuettler,

I’ve merged your post into an existing thread where you can click the title to scroll to the top and vote by clicking the purple Vote button.

You may also want to vote here too:

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like