Subtask dating

Sub tasks set in projects not appearing calendar or due dates for today when, sub task is shown as being due on X

Steps to reproduce:
Create project. Add sub tasks, set dates they are due. Go to my tasks or notes for today and sub task won’t appear
Browser version: safari

Upload screenshots below:

Are the sub tasks assigned to you?
By default a subtask 1. Does not belong to the task project 2. Is not assigned to the task assigned

I assigned them to myself

Are you referring to the Project calendar or your My Tasks calendar?
I just tried: the subtask does not appear in the Project calendar (which is normal, a subtask does not belong to its parent task’s project) but it does show in my My Tasks calendar.

Mine haven’t shown in the my tasks calendar

That sounds like a real bug then, I’ll let @Marie take over.

Thanak

Hi @freddynsantiago7 and my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to you!

In order to help you further with this, could you please forward to our Support Team the following information:

• A screenshot of your subtask in Asana
  • The URL of the subtask
  • A screenshot of your calendar
  • The URL of this conversation, so you don’t have to re-explain everything to our support team :slight_smile:

I wish I could help you further via the Forum, but since we need access to some private info (which can’t be shared publicly), our support team will be in a better place to help :slight_smile:

All the best,
@Marie